Sunday, June 1, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to my new but sparsely populated blog. It seems like I have been dragging my feet too long to get this started, but I guess it is about time to begin.

OK, you might be wondering what the heck is a Spanish Gringo?
Well, that is me. I moved to Spain from Los Angeles back in 2006 and still I am in the continuous process of figuring out how to live in another country.


Why are you here?
My plans are to use this site to offer commentary, tips and other random thoughts on a broad range of subjects --- mostly in the areas of
  • Technology - from coding to websites to devices to companies
  • Politics - mostly US politics with a view from abroad
  • Business - talk about "big stuff" like company strategy but also day to day corporate culture
  • Surfing - my passion...it is a bit hard to keep it up in the Mediterranean, but I manage somehow
  • Other - sometimes something just hits me.
OK, that is the first post. Let's hope that this keeps on chugging along...Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment